Translate

Friday, July 26, 2013

Housecleaning

My little corner of the Internet has seen recent internecine warfare between its Orthodox and Catholic factions. Inevitably with such matters, the debate gets heated and personal.

My informal rule for this blog had been generally to steer clear of Orthodox-Catholic debate. I spoke with people from both Rites and read and prayed then made my choice. The result has been numerous second chances for my life which I did not deserve. I claim an honest and Holy Spirit-guided basis for my choice, and I can say no less of anybody else, wherever they end up. My position has always been that we should concentrate on mending our own tattered tents.

With that in mind, I have deleted a recent post and may eliminate some others as well. May Christ and the Saints be with us all.