Translate

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My God, who are these creatures?


The Good Men Project.

I think I may have come across the name at Dalrock's or Roissy's without really thinking about it, and I know I've seen this picture somewhere.


I just never imagined a website like this could actually exist. There can't be that many eunuchs walking around with their nuts in a jar. Somebody please tell me this is a parody. I mean, the horror. For the sweet Name of Christ everybody, please wake up. Kill it. Burn it with fire.



I posted comments here and here, but I doubt they make it through moderation.

Satire really is no longer possible. And advertisers and subscribers will actually pay for this Shinola. Or maybe they're funded by Soros or the CIA or Third International. Holy effing crap.

At the very least, I have got to enable ads here.

4 comments:

Your Kakistocracy said...

About Dale Thomas Vaughn

I teach good men how to be leaders and communicators in order to exceed their goals in self-confidence, purpose, money, friends, mentors and relationships. If you're ready for a 5000% upgrade to your life, subscribe at www.EmpowerMentorship.com for tips, video and live events.


I'm personally not prepared for a full 5,000% upgrade. Do they have an option for more modest ambitions?

Your Kakistocracy said...

My shorts are short and my thighs are filled with thunder

---Quote from contributor presently at 1,750% improvement.

August said...

I tried ads once, but the ads annoyed me. I gave up before the trail period was up. They also want your bank account number, so if you are going to do it, you might want to set up a separate bank account for your transactions with Google. I do wonder when the folks who buy these ads are going to realize they never click on ads.

let -- it -- burn said...

Poe's law, named after its author Nathan Poe, is an Internet adage reflecting the idea that, without a clear indication of the author's intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between an expression of sincere extremism and a parody of extremism.