Translate

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Celebrity gossip!


Kim Kardashian takes North West out for a stroll.

Here's a picture of Kim, in the glow of motherhood:


What got me on this tangent was a post on the baby's father, Kanye West, by Just Not Said. (From Bob Wallace's blogroll.)

The persons involved have made their lives very public, and I like to observe the passing scene and open my big, irrelevant mouth about it. Otherwise, these people have nothing to add. They live off the surplus of technologically advanced society. In simpler times, they would be as unremarked as you and me.

I don't know what's going on with these people, but that is a photograph of a deeply unhappy woman.

Folks, there is no child in that stroller.

1 comment:

Ingemar said...

As to Ms. Kardashian's demeanour-

Perhaps it's the realization that despite being wealthy and famous she has squandered her life.

If Kanye marries this "woman," he will prove himself the dumbest guy on the planet.